- Our Biggest and Best full 25″ capacity Dedicated Planer with Helical Spiral Cutter Head fitted with 164 German-made, 4-side, 2.5mm Thick, Carbide Inserts
- US-Made, 7.5HP, 220V, 40 amp, single-phase, TEFC Motor
- 110V Variable Speed Feed Motor with Dial Control
- Dust Chute with 4-Inch Port
- Super Slick, Poly Bed Board with Two Guide Rails
- Two, Heavy-Duty, Reinforced, Steel Extension Tables
- Knife Setting Gauge
- Operator’s Manual and Operator’s Training Video.
25″ 7.5 HP Spiral Head Planer with 164 Carbide Inserts
FLAT RATE $249 Depot Shipping to Lower 48 States!
Order Planer with Pro Pack and get FREE depot shipping.
Hurry! Offer ends April 22nd!
Woodmaster Dedicated Planer with 6-Row, Carbide-Insert, Spiral Head – Reduces or eliminates tear-out. Super-smooth surface reduces sanding time. Ideal for cross-grain, knotty and highly figured woods. True helical design — shear-action inserts enter wood at a slight angle…keeps head in constant contact with workpiece. Runs quiet enough to carry on a conversation while you plane. Carbide inserts are extra-thick, German-made, 15mm x 15mm x 2.5mm.
COMPARE – If you’re investing in a spiral head, look for as many carbide inserts-per-inch as possible…and as many spirals as possible…all this for the smoothest cut and longest insert life possible. Woodmaster 25″ Spiral Head Planers offer 6 spirals (vs 4 on most Asian machines) and over 25% more inserts-per-inch than Asian machines until you reach the $10,000 price range.
|Max Width of Cut||25"|
|Max. Depth of Cut Full Width||3/32"|
|Max. Depth of Cut 6″ Wide Stock||1/8"|
|Stock Thickness range W/O Bedboard||5/16" - 6 - 3/4"|
|Shortest Planable Stock||8"|
|Variable Feed Range||0 - 34 FPM|
|Number of 30 Degree, 15 x 15 x 2.5 mm Inserts||164|
|Number of Cutterhead Spirals||6|
|Planer Bed with Extension Tables||25" x 42-9/16"|
|Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)||38-3/4" x 37" x 42-9/16|
|Planer Motor||7.5HP, TEFC, 1735 RPM|
|AMP Requirements||40 AMP , 230 VAC|
|Feed Roller Motor||1/2 HP , 40 RPM|
|Feed Motor AMP Requirements||15 AMP , 115 VAC|
|Shipping Weight||695 lbs.|