25″ 7.5 HP Spiral Head Planer with Pro Pack For Full 4-in-1 Performance
List Price: $10,295.90
Order by July 1st and get
FREE Depot Shipping to Lower 48 States!
Curb-side, lift-gate delivery just $99 more!
Hurry! Offer ends July 1st!
Woodmaster Dedicated Planer with 6-Row, Carbide-Insert, Spiral Head – Reduces or eliminates tear-out. Super-smooth surface reduces sanding time. Ideal for cross-grain, knotty and highly figured woods. True helical design — shear-action inserts enter wood at a slight angle…keeps head in constant contact with workpiece. Runs quiet enough to carry on a conversation while you plane. Carbide inserts are extra-thick, German-made, 15mm x 15mm x 2.5mm.
COMPARE – If you’re investing in a spiral head, look for as many carbide inserts-per-inch as possible…and as many spirals as possible…all this for the smoothest cut and longest insert life possible. Woodmaster 25″ Spiral Head Planers offer 6 spirals (vs 4 on most Asian machines) and over 25% more inserts-per-inch than Asian machines until you reach the $10,000 price range.
Who chooses the Woodmaster with Pro Pack? Serious craftsmen who demand the most bang for their buck…right out of the box. Comes complete with everything you need for full, 4-function performance – planing, molding, sanding sawing. Package price saves you over 20% on Pro Pack items — plus you get $250 in Free Molding Knives…and, you qualify for FREE FREIGHT (limited time offer)!
- Our Biggest and Best full 25″ capacity Dedicated Planer with Helical Spiral Cutter Head fitted with 164 German-made, 4-side, 2.5mm Thick, Carbide Inserts
- US-Made, 7.5HP, 220V, 40 amp, single-phase, TEFC Motor
- 110V Variable Speed Feed Motor with Dial Control
- Dust Chute with 4-Inch Port
- Super Slick, Poly Bed Board with Two Guide Rails
- Two, Heavy-Duty, Reinforced, Steel Extension Tables
- Knife Setting Gauge
- Operator’s Manual and Operator’s Training Video.
Get the most from your Woodmaster!
Pro Pack Contains:
- Accessory Shaft to mount saw blades, pattern knife holders or drum sanding kit. Shaft is precision machined with opposing key slots for perfect balance.
- Single-Slot Pattern Knife Holder for pattern knives up to 3-1/4” wide. Speeds production, eliminates re-setting planer blades.
- Drum Sanding Kit with hook and loop mounting, 2 sandpaper strips (100 & 150 grit) plus oversize pulley and longer belt for correct drum speed.
- Two, 5-1/2” Carbide-Tipped Rip Saw Blades with Locking Collars. Blades are heavy, flex-free 93-thousands steel with 125-thousands kerf.
- “How To Make Curved Molding DVD”
- 24-Page Molding Business Guide packed with pro tips for molding production… how to get business… how to set up your shop… how to price for maximum profit… much more.
- 125-Page Molding Knife Pattern Book (over 600 Patterns) … gives you nearly all the standard patterns specified by the Wood Molding Association plus dozens of exclusive designer knives and picture frame patterns.
$250.00 in FREE Molding Knives! Order a Planer with Pro Pack now, and we’ll include these popular pattern knives FREE!
WM51T 3-1/4 inch crown top profile
WM51B 3-1/4 inch crown bottom profile
WM618OE open end knife… cuts almost any width base or casing
CK3701 1 inch back relief knife
Limited Time Offer
When you order your Planer with a Pro Pack, you qualify for FREE SHIPPING to our nearest freight partner in the lower 48 states. Or, for $99.00 get curbside, liftgate service to your home or business.
| Max Width of Cut
| Max. Depth of Cut Full Width
| Max. Depth of Cut 6″ Wide Stock
| Stock Thickness range W/O Bedboard
|| 5/16" - 6 - 3/4"
| Shortest Planable Stock
| Variable Feed Range
|| 0 - 34 FPM
| Number of 30 Degree, 15 x 15 x 2.5 mm Inserts
| Number of Cutterhead Spirals
| Planer Bed with Extension Tables
|| 25" x 42-9/16"
| Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)
|| 38-3/4" x 37" x 42-9/16
| Planer Motor
|| 7.5HP, TEFC, 1735 RPM
| AMP Requirements
|| 40 AMP , 230 VAC
| Feed Roller Motor
|| 1/2 HP , 40 RPM
| Feed Motor AMP Requirements
|| 15 AMP , 115 VAC
| Shipping Weight
|| 695 lbs.
60-Day RISK-FREE MONEY-BACK Trial Offer
Try your Woodmaster equipment for 60 days in your shop, as often and hard as you like. If you’re not entirely pleased within that time, simply notify us and return it for a full refund.
5-Year Limited Warranty
We’ve carefully inspected your Woodmaster equipment and attachments. We will, at any time within 5 years from date of delivery, repair or replace (our option) any part which is defective in materials or workmanship.
5-Year Limited Warranty on MOTORS, too!
Our machine warranty covers the motor, too. NO OTHER MANUFACTURER gives you this money-saving benefit!