CHOOSE FROM 3 MODELS
12” Model 712 Learn More
18” Model 718 Learn More
25” Model 725 Learn More
• MASSIVE Cast Iron Bearing Housings
add strength and vibration-free performance.
• Precision-Milled Cast Iron Bed
is heavily ribbed for vibration-free support beneath cutterhead & feed rollers.
• THREE Molder/Planer models
— one’s exactly right for your shop & budget.
• Tough 5HP &7.5HP Cutterhead Motors
are 220V, single-phase, totally enclosed, USA-made. Drives the cutterhead with unstoppable power.
• Rugged, Variable-Speed Gear Motor
is dedicated to the feed system. Sealed for life, all-steel gears.
• Heavy-Duty Construction throughout:
10-ga. steel base, 14-ga. hood, sides. Heavy steel stand included at no extra cost.
• Steel Infeed & Outfeed Tables
extend your work surface for stability.
• Heavy-Duty Industrial Feed Rollers
provide positive traction, yet won’t mar surfaces.
• Solid, machined, 3-Knife Steel Cutterhead
is precision-ground & balanced. Safe-Lok gib system & triple leveling screws assure perfect alignment. Planers also available with Spiral Cutterheads.
• Patented Morse Taper Quick-Change Cutterhead
- Change tools & operations in 5 minutes or less with our Morse Taper self-centering system. Bearings remain factory-set at all times.
• 2 motors means more MUSCLE
You get TWO, independent, USA MADE motors for uncompromised POWER: one motor drives the feed system and the other drives the cutterhead.
• Ultra Molding Knives
Precision machined from 5/16" thick M2 high speed steel with the latest computer-controlled technology, then hand-honed for premium sharpness and long life.
• Infinitely Variable Feed Rate
Adjust from 70 to over 1,000 cuts-per-inch with just a twist of the dial. This means you get super-smooth, chatter-free planing and molding in a single pass.
• 4-Machines-in-1 Flexibility
You get 4 top-performing woodworking machines in one space-saving footprint: a high-speed molder, a powerful planer, a precision sander, and a labor saving gang ripsaw. ONLY the Woodmaster lets you easily switch from planing, to molding, to sawing, to sanding...AND lets you make big money on high-dollar specialty items like log-cabin siding, tongue-and-groove & curved molding.