Woodmaster Model 725 - 25-INCH PLANER -- When nothing but the BEST will do!
OUR TOP-OF-THE-LINE 25-inch WOODMASTER -- THE BIGGEST AND BEST PLANER/MOLDER THERE IS!
When you’ll settle for nothing but the biggest & best
That’s why we build the Woodmaster 725. It cuts OVER 2 FEET WIDE giving you all the space you need for cabinet doors, table tops, high-value wide boards, multiple lengths of molding at the same time, and more.
Because it’s a genuine WOODMASTER, you get…
• Full, 4-in-1 capability: molder, planer, sander, saw
• 2 motors: one powers the cutterhead, the second drives the power feed
• True, Infinitely variable power feed for 70 to over 1,000 cuts per inch
• Patented, quick-change Morse Taper cutterhead
• Heavy-duty, lubricable 1-1/2” bearings
• Massive cast iron bearing housings
• Precision-milled cast-iron bed
• Made with pride in the USA
• 60-day Money Back Trial Offer
• 5-Year Limited Warranty
Because it’s the Model 725, you get…
• Our BIGGEST machine
• 25” cutting capacity
• 7-1/2HP cutterhead motor
• 1/2HP feed motor
• Feed Rate -- 0 – 34’ per minute (from 70 to over 1,000 cuts-per-inch)
• 580 lbs. of vibration-dampening cast iron and steel (613 lbs. with Pro Pack)
• 2 non-marking industrial rubber feed rollers
WHO CHOOSES the 725?
• Woodworkers who want the biggest & best
• Professional woodworkers
• High-production wood shops
Comes FULLY EQUIPPED for Planing
• Patented Morse-Taper Planer Head
• Steel Extension Tables
• Steel Stand
• Dust Chute with 4" Port
• Super-Slick, 42-1/2" Polypropylene Bedboard With Guide Rails
• Operator’s Video
• Knife Set Gauge
• Complete set-up and operations manual plus DVD
• Three 25-1/8” High Speed Steel Planer Blades
ADD A PRO PACK!
Take Your Woodworking To The Next Level!
SAVE over 33%!
These accessories let you set up your Woodmaster as a molding machine, drum sander or power feed, gang rip saw. We've "bundled" everything you need (plus important extras) into our Pro Pack. You save over 33%!
PRO PACK INCLUDES:
• Accessory Shaft for Molding, Sanding, Sawing
• Molding Knife Holder For Knives Up To 3-1/4"
• Drum Sanding Kit with Belt, Pulley, Sandpaper
• 2 Rip Saw Kits with Carbide Tipped 5-1/2” Blades
• 24-Page Molding Business Guide
• 116-Page Molding Knife Pattern Book
• “How to Make Curved Molding” DVD
Add our NEWEST ACCESSORIES for premier performance
• Spiral Cutterhead
*Shape 3 Sides per pass with 3-Side Molding System
* Two-Knife Molding Cutterhead
* Self-Leveling Extension Tables
SPECIAL SALE PRICING!
We asked John Donovan, of Portland ME,
“HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR WOODMASTER 725?”
“The 725 is a workhorse & precision made at that.”
“When I saw ads that said the Woodmaster would do four functions, it got my curiosity. I make coffee tables and end tables of exotic woods and the Woodmaster 725 is giving me a business that is unique in all the world. It started as a hobby and now I’m running a full time business – I’m the only one in the world who’s doing this with exotic woods.
Once a hobby, now a high profit full time business
My exotic wood panels retail for $1,195. I can get $2,000 to $3,000 out West where they love the colors. My tables are heirlooms and people will pay for something like that. I’m getting into production but keeping the handcrafted element. I should be putting out a couple hundred tabletops a month. I’ve sent 7,500 board feet of exotic hardwoods through my Woodmaster 725. This is a great machine. I like it for gang rip sawing. I take 1-1/2” strips of wood and cut them in half and get two pieces for the price of one. That’s a place Woodmaster really saves me money. My experience with the Woodmaster 725 has been exhilarating. It's a workhorse, and precision-made at that.”
— John Donovan, Portland ME