18" Model 718
WORLD’S BEST-SELLING PLANER/MOLDER!
For the past 35 years, the Woodmaster Model 718 has been more than our best-selling model — it’s been the best-selling planer/molder in the world! The reason? Owners tell us it’s the perfect mid-sized machine; a great combination of size and power at an affordable price. Over 18 big inches gives you plenty of width to run cabinet doors and panels. Plus you'll save big by buying rough-cut wood and doing your own planing.
Because it’s a genuine WOODMASTER, you get…
• Full, 4-in-1 capability: planer, molder, sander, saw
• 2 motors: one powers the cutterhead, the second drives the power feed
• True, Infinitely Variable Power Feed for 70 to over 1,000 cuts per inch
• Patented, quick-change Morse Taper cutterhead
• Heavy-duty, lubricable 1-1/2” bearings
• Massive cast-iron bearing housings
• Precision-milled cast-iron bed
• Made with pride in the USA
• 60-day Money Back Trial Offer
• 5-Year Limited Warranty
• 18-1/2” cutting capacity
• 5 HP cutterhead motor
• 1/6 HP variable speed feed motor
• Infinitely Variable Feed Rate -- 0 – 16’ per minute (from 70 to over 1,000 cuts-per-inch)
• 490 lbs. of vibration-dampening cast iron and steel (541 lbs. with Pro Pack)
• 2 non-marking industrial rubber feed rollers
•WHO CHOOSES the 718?
• Serious home woodworkers
• Production shops
• Furniture/Cabinet makers
• Custom molding businesses
Comes FULLY EQUIPPED for Planing
• Patented Morse-Taper Planer Head
• Steel Extension Tables
• Steel Stand
• Heavy-Gauge Steel Dust Chute With 4" Dust Port
• Super-Slick, 42-12" Polypropylene Bedboard With Guide Rails
• Operator’s Video
• Knife Set Gauge
• Complete set-up and operations manual plus DVD
• Three, 18-1/2” High Speed Steel Planer Knives
ADD A PRO PACK --
Take Your Woodworking To The Next Level!
SAVE over 33%!
These accessories let you set up your Woodmaster as a molding machine, drum sander or power feed, gang rip saw. We've "bundled" everything you need (plus important extras) into our Pro Pack, saving you over 33%!
PRO PACK INCLUDES:
* Accessory Shaft
• Molding Knife Holder (fits onto Accessory Shaft - accepts knives up to 3-1/4" wide)
• Drum Sanding Kit with Belt, Pulley, Sandpaper
• 2 Rip Saw Kits with Carbide Tipped 5-1/2” Blades and Steel Collars
• 24-Page Molding Business Guide
• 125-Page Pattern Knife Book with over 600 Patterns
• “How to Make Curved Molding” DVD
Add our NEWEST ACCESSORIES for premier performance
• Spiral Cutterhead
• 3-Side Molding System
• 2-Knife Molding Cutterhead
• New Self-Leveling Extension Tables
• Curved Molding Jig
SPECIAL SALE PRICING!
We asked Robert Goldie, of Lisbon NY,
“HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR
“The 718 is the best molder I’ve ever seen.”
“My Woodmaster 718 is the best molder I’ve ever seen — twice as good as any other. I had a Taiwanese planer/molder and the first thing it did was kick back at me and cut my hand. After it broke 7 gears in less than a month I got rid of it and bought a Woodmaster. I make a lot of molding with my Woodmaster and the moldings I make are perfect. The machine has paid for itself.
“Takes everything I put in it.”
The Woodmaster will take anything you put in it. Some of the lumber I buy isn’t perfect. One end will be 1-1/4” and the other might be 1-1/2” so you really need to get it all down to the same
size. The Woodmaster will really take everything down. The Taiwanese
machine can’t do that. For anybody considering a molder, Woodmaster
should be their first choice. It’s a superb machine.”
— Robert Goldie, Lisbon NY